Tired of managing
your challenges alone?
Even when you know what to do, it can be tough to get it done.
….Getting information that’s useful and not overwhelming fulfill your goals
….Receiving realistic action steps you can use right away to achieve what’s important to you
….Having a personalized program for success where you can get things done in a way that works for you
….Securing the accountability and support you need to ensure you make the change to get over any obstacles that pop up
The Organize, Optimize and
Take Charge Now Program
During this four-month program, we develop an actionable plan to support you to:
- Build productive habits
- Stay accountable to yourself with kindness and respect
- Set yourself up for success
Here’s what we’ll cover together:
The ADHD Brain: get personalized strategies to activate the ADHD brain to help you or your child get things done
Your Strengths: your unique strengths, what you CAN do rather than what you can’t!
Your Motivation: you’ll tap into what motivates you or your child to bring out the best in you and your family
Your Time Management: you’ll simplify your life and prioritize to get things done
Your Mishaps with Forgetting: You’ll set up a reminder system so you and/or your child remember and find what you need
Your Self-Care: put on your oxygen mask so you can refill your own energy and be on top of your game for everyone else
Your Challenges with Disorganization: you’ll build a clear and step-by-step process to assist you or your child to organize, prioritize, and take charge of getting things done
Your Communication: you’ll ease conflicts more effectively, and problem-solve to have a peaceful home with less stress
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus Chaos-to-Clarity Session where we identify the strengths, challenges and opportunities of your current situation.
- Subscription to “Collected Wisdom Tips,” practical and realistic tools you can use right away.
- Unlimited email and voicemail check-ins - convenient, brief communication when you need it.
- Values and Needs Assessment to identify your personal priorities that you need to make life “work” and your values to articulate who you are and what you stand for
- Resources and Guides for greater effectiveness and productivity
- Eight 45-minute coaching sessions within 4 months.
- Targeted, personalized support and guidance from Cheryl Susman, owner and founder of Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching.
- The time and space to focus on motivating and accomplishing what you want for yourself and your family to create a peaceful home with less stress.
Totally. Risk. Free. If after the first session you don’t believe this program is right for you I will refund the remaining money paid less session 1.
WHAT IT IS: Private Organize, Optimize and Take Charge and Now Program
WHAT YOU GET: ADHD Coaching Chaos-to-Clarity Session, plus eight 45-minute private ADHD coaching sessions within four months, audio recordings of our calls + more! All this for just $850 when paid in full (that’s one session free!) or just $275/month – (VALUE: $1800)
WHERE: by phone, virtually or at my office
WHY: Because you want a realistic, personalized program to organize, take charge and set yourself up for success
BONUS: One 60-minute ADHD Coaching Chaos-to-Clarity Session to establish where you are and determine your opportunities going forward ($175 value)
I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to work with me, so my no-risk guarantee is:
- I offer articles and tools on my website, so you can sample my style, philosophies, and approach.
- You get my “Pull the Ripcord Promise” on my programs. Depending on the program, after the first session (or hour), you can “pull the ripcord” and parachute out of our work together with no further obligation. A small administrative fee may apply in some cases.
- I will not accept you as a client unless I am convinced that I can help you and that my service is right for you