Tired of feeling stressed, frustrated and overwhelmed?
Feel like you're often in crisis mode?
Keep trying new systems and out of ideas?
The place to start is an ADHD Strategy Assessment:
What is an ADHD Strategy Assessment?
An ADHD Strategy Assessment is a targeted session where we look at your situation and develop a high-level plan, so you can be a confident part of the solution. This 30-minute meeting will uncover the key information to determine: WHY you’re working so hard without getting the results you want; WHAT’s keeping you from getting there; and, HOW to end the stress, confusion and frustration.
Totally. Risk. Free. If we decide to work together, fees for this session will be applicable toward any coaching program, even if it's only another one-time session.
Specifically we will:
- Discuss your Goals and Objectives.
- Analyze where you are now and where you want to be.
- Identify what’s working.
- Uncover gaps and pinpoint specific areas of opportunity.
- Reveal hidden challenges and obstacles sabotaging your success.
- Create a high-level action plan to reach your goals.
- Decide if any of the coaching programs or workshops at Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching are right for you, or if working with an ADHD Coach is the best fit for you.
This session is ideal for you if you are a parent, adult or emerging adult living with ADHD who:
- Is looking for community and support.
- Feels overwhelmed and is unsure of what to do next.
- Desires greater control over your time and your life.
- Want clarity you can apply right away.
How does it work?
First, you may schedule your session by registering online or by calling my office to book a time at 847-757-8780.
Once our meeting date and time is confirmed you will receive a confirmation by email with a some questions to help you prepare before our meeting. Why do YOU need to prepare? Because advance preparation is the best way to get the most from our meeting.
Please note that we don’t “fix the problem” in this meeting, rather we identify the real problems as well as the solution(s). Some fixes are easy, but most will take time, attention, and effort to get on track.
Can this meeting be recorded?
Yes, if you want, you will get an MP3 of the session when we meet by phone or virtually.
Investment: 30 minutes = $85 Note: if we decide we are a good fit, fees for this session will be applicable in total towards whatever program you choose, even if it is only another one-time session.
Payment: Payment to be made in advance of the session. Once payment is received you will get your questions by email for advance preparation of the session.
Please note: This is a high-level, 30-minute session, by phone or virtually only. If you would like a more in-depth initial meeting, the ADHD Chaos to Clarity session is more appropriate for your needs.
I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to work with me, so my no-risk guarantee is:
- I offer articles and tools on my website, so you can sample my style, philosophies, and approach.
- You get my “Pull the Ripcord Promise” on my programs. Depending on the program, after the first session (or hour), you can “pull the ripcord” and parachute out of our work together with no further obligation. A small administrative fee may apply in some cases.
- I will not accept you as a client unless I am convinced that I can help you and that my service is right for you