Chaos to Clarity Session
Are you ready to find out what’s getting in your way?
ADHD Coaching Chaos to Clarity Session:
What you need to know now:
What is an ADHD Coaching Chaos to Clarity Session?
An ADHD Coaching Chaos to Clarity Session is an evaluative session where we identify the strengths, challenges, and opportunities of your current situation. This 45-minute meeting will uncover the key information to determine your options for success.
You’re going to the mechanic to discover why your car is idling, your gears aren’t shifting, and what’s causing an irritating grinding sound when you accelerate. Your mechanic asks you some questions, gives you a loaner, fixes the problems, and assists you with a program for future upkeep.
That’s exactly what this meeting is like, but you don’t need to worry about cars, gears, or grinding noises. We look at what’s going on so you can start on a program for fixing the problems that are sabotaging your success.
We identify the real challenges getting in your way and get you started on designing specific action steps you can put into practice right away.
The ADHD Chaos to Clarity can be included in any ADHD Coaching Program or can also be a stand-alone session if you select to do so.
Specifically, we will:
- Clarify your vision for what you most want to achieve.
- Establish your preliminary areas of focus and corresponding goals for our coaching.
- Uncover hidden challenges and blind spots getting in the way of your success.
- Begin designing personalized, realistic action steps you can get started on now.
How Does it Work?
First, you schedule a session by registering online below.
Once our meeting date and time are confirmed you receive a confirmation by email with some questions to help you prepare before our meeting. Why do YOU need to prepare? Because advance preparation is the best way to get the most from our meeting.
The ADHD Chaos to Clarity Session is a meeting where we discover ways to get your situation into shape. We identify specific action steps to set you up for success.
What you get:
- A private session with my full attention and honest evaluation of where you are now and what will happen if nothing changes.
- Suggestions for a personalized plan of action going forward.
- Subscription to my Quick Tips/Collected Wisdom.
- My 3-part Guarantee (see below).
Format: One private meeting together.
Fees: 45-minutes = $195 Value
Date/Time: Your private meeting scheduled at our mutual convenience
Ideal for you if you’re a: Parent, Adult, or Entrepreneur living with ADHD or related challenges, who wants to evaluate your current situation by identifying your strengths, challenges, and opportunities for living the life you want with less stress.
Payment: Payment to be made in advance of the session. Once payment is received you will get your questions by email for advance preparation of the session.
Note: If this session is done as part of a Coaching Program, fees for this session are included in any Coaching Program; if this session is done as a stand-alone session, fees from the ADHD Strategy Assessment can be applied to this session.
What you will experience: One 1:1 ADHD Coaching Chaos to Clarity Session with Cheryl Susman, founder of Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching, for the challenges and opportunities you present, plus my personal suggestions for determining your plan of action for success.
I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to work with me, so my no-risk guarantee is:
- I offer articles and tools on my website, so you can sample my style, philosophies, and approach.
- You get my “Pull the Ripcord Promise” on my programs. Depending on the program, after the first session (or hour), you can “pull the ripcord” and parachute out of our work together with no further obligation. A small administrative fee may apply in some cases.
- I will not accept you as a client unless I am convinced that I can help you and that my service is right for you
Call 847-757-8780 or
Schedule a Virtual Session Below
Thanks for checking the calendar first to find an appointment time that works for both of us. If you don’t see anything that works for you please join my wait list by indicating any time that’s convenient for you and I will get right back with you as soon as a time opens up. Thank you so much! ~ Cheryl