Partnering with Parents of Complex Kids
Parent Support Group
Parent with Presence, Build Stronger Family Relationships, Foster Connection
As parents of children with ADHD, anxiety, learning disabilities, high functioning autism, other health conditions, and more, you know that the traditional methods of parenting just don't work. You receive lots of advice from family and friends, but you know all too well that their well-intended feedback doesn't help.
Much of your energy is focused on what you can do to support your kids and make things better, but the more you try to fix things the more you feel out of control. You feel frustrated, overwhelmed, exhausted, stressed, isolated, and alone.
….Having a calm and peaceful home with less stress
….Helping your complex child gain skills towards independence that can be transformed into actions
….Getting the guidance and personalized support you need with like-minded parents that brings back the joy and fun for you and your family
What is the Partnering with Parents of Complex Kids Support Group?
During this twice-monthly parent support group for parents of complex kids of school age to young adult, you get the connection, skills and accountability you need to take on your challenges by:
• Learning about targeted strategies that work to build stronger relationships in your family
• Discovering skills to help you and your child cope with the daily management of your child’s challenges
• Focusing on your child’s strengths and what your child CAN do rather than your child’s limitations and what he CAN’T
• Living with less stress, more calm, and peace, and reconnecting to the joys of parenting
• Developing ways to prioritize the change you want
• Identifying personalized action steps to get there
• Examining obstacles that may get in the way
• Hearing what works for other parents
• Having a network of support to keep you from getting mired in self-defeat
In our Complimentary Preview Here's What Happens:
1. Celebrations: Each participant shares what's working or what they'd like to celebrate or what they've accomplished or learned over the past several weeks. Feedback will be given if time permits.
2. Topic: We discuss and share a new skill, resource, or strategy you can put into practice right away.
3. Partnering and Support: Each member has their own time to get feedback, receive brainstorming, and float ideas on a topic of their choice. Until you experience this for yourself, you may not realize how much value you get from listening to others partnering on their topics and receiving support. SUPER powerful!
4. Wrap-Up: Feedback, accountabilities, and take-aways.
WHAT IT IS: PARTNERING WITH PARENTS OF COMPLEX KIDS SUPPORT GROUP
WHAT YOU GET: Two monthly 75-minute parent support group sessions, learn skills and strategies, get your questions answered, receive support, share ideas, unlimited email and voicemail check-ins, access to Private Facebook Group and more!
WHERE: Virtually on Zoom
WHY: Because your family is worth it, because you want to get the support you need for you and your complex child, and because now is the time to make it happen, especially in these unsettling times.
WHEN: September, 2020 Only: September 16 and 30, at 12 – 1:15 CST;
From October ’2020 onwards: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 12 - 1:15 CST
(Note your time zone: 10 am PST/ 11 am MST/ 1 pm EST).
BONUS: Group Membership Reduced Pricing for Private Coaching
INVESTMENT: Introductory Offer of $47 per month, prepaid by the month to secure your place; space is limited to allow for connection between members
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Prepay by the month, or prepay for TWO MONTHS and get the THIRD MONTH FREE
You'll find you'll give the best of yourself to you and your family!
I invite you to register for an introductory preview here:
Two Registration Dates:
Wednesday, August 26 or
12 - 1:00 p.m. CST
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Noon - 1:00 p.m. CST
Get the Zoom Link after you Register