Does this sound like you or someone close to you?
• I’m busy all day long but I’m not getting anything done.
• I don't know how long things take.
• I procrastinate, avoid, and shut down.
• It's tough to follow a schedule and it just doesn't work anyway.
• I wish I had time to do what I want to do.
• They say inappropriate things and have no friends.
• I get into a zone, then miss deadlines.
• I feel like a failure because I'm so disorganized.
• I worry I let people down.
• I get stuck on deciding what to do with all my stuff.
• How can I support my child if I can't even support myself?
• I’ve lost control of my time and my life.
Are you frustrated, stressed, and conflicted about how to manage living with ADHD?
Living with untreated executive functioning, chronic disorganization, and persistent battles with time can correlate with:
• academic problems
• work-related difficulties
• shame and feelings of unworthiness
• lack of motivation and boredom
• fear of failure
• sleep problems
• excessive internet use or escapist-type behaviors
• substance dependency and abuse
• school suspension or drop-outs
• a higher likelihood of development of Type II diabetes, obesity, an eating disorder, or suicide attempts
….Calmly moving through your day and prioritizing what's important - including you
....Confidently prioritizing, starting, and following through with multiple steps in your work
….Letting go of clutter, time robbers, and any associated thoughts and feelings
….Getting the guidance and support you need to live the life you want
Master Living with ADHD Bundle
Live a More Fulfilling Life with ADHD!
During this online video series of THREE courses for adults and parents of complex kids of any age, you get the knowledge, skills, and accountability you need to take on your challenges:
• Learn nine areas of executive functioning and how they impact your performance
• Target optimal strategies unique to each of the nine areas to engage your brain and improve brain functioning .... and more!!
• Learn strategies for organizing with ADHD and the keys to making them stick
• Acquire the secrets of an ADHD-friendly organizing toolbox and turn to lasting transformation ... and more!!
• Discover how to shift your mindset related to time, so you let go of any guilt or shame and gain more agency and freedom
• Learn systems for consistent time awareness and dependable time management ... and more!!
To Master Living with ADHD there are skills you can learn! You'll come away with a realistic action plan that works specifically with your unique brain!
Master Living with ADHD: Live a More Fulfilling Life with ADHD will support you to:
• Develop ways to prioritize the change you want
• Identify personalized action steps to get there
• Become more accountable to yourself and others
• Work with your brain to stay motivated for what you CAN DO rather than what you CAN'T
• Strengthen your performance
• Gain clarity to maintain success with less chaos, more ownership, and more calm
30-Day. Risk. Free. If you decide this class is not right for you, you have 30 days for fees to be totally refunded. You also have the option to apply the funds to private coaching, even if it's only a one-time session.
WHAT IT IS: MASTER LIVING WITH ADHD: LIVE A MORE FULFILLING LIFE WITH ADHD!
WHAT YOU GET: Self-Paced THREE-COURSE video series, downloadable materials you keep FOREVER ..... and more!
WHERE: The link is below!
WHY: Because you're worth it, your family is worth it, because you want to get the knowledge and support you need and because now is the time to make it happen.
BONUS: Downloadable materials you can keep FOREVER .... and more!!
EXTRA HOLIDAY BONUS: Complimentary 30-MINUTES COACHING SESSION
Cheryl is a great ADHD coach! I decided to work with Cheryl during an important transition in my professional life. I received an ADHD diagnosis as an adult, and having Cheryl's guidance, feedback, and support has helped tremendously as I continue to figure out how to manage my life effectively. I did not know exactly what to expect from an ADHD coach, and each session ended up producing something surprising and helpful. Cheryl's deep coaching background, empathetic manner, and well-structured program all contributed to the meaningful progress I've experienced during our time working together, and I'm sure I'll continue to benefit long into the future. Thank you Cheryl!