Feeling like you’re constantly
in crisis mode?
It’s challenging to stick with habits and stay consistent.
….Getting tools that are simple and effective so you gain back control
….Receiving realistic action steps you can use right away to stay on track
….Having a personalized program for success where you can stay consistent in a way that works for you.
The Make it Stick, Maintain
and Stay on Track Program
During this six-month program, we develop an personalized plan to support you to:
- Design, establish and maintain new tools that stick
- Create change without getting mired in self defeat
- Learn from your mistakes and accomplishments without judgment, and give yourself permission to celebrate your successes
- Get clarity you can apply consistently to have that life that’s compatible with what’s important to you
Here’s what we’ll cover together:
Impact of the ADHD Brain: you’ll develop personalized strategies to that fit your unique situation, and how to stay consistent for success
Your challenges with Distraction: you’ll maintain focus so you or your child can more easily stay on task, and shift from one task to another
Your dilemmas with Disorganization: you’ll get centered on tackling one task or project at a time, developing a better understanding on how your circumstances get in your way
Your Motivation: you’ll tap into what motivates you or your child to bring out the best in you and your family
Your Time Management: you’ll simplify your life over time and let go of the unimportant stuff so you can stick to what’s important to you
Your Decisions: you’ll make decisions calmly and consistently, to prioritize projects and commitments
Your Triggers: you’ll communicate effectively so you can manage triggers that set you spiraling, and implement consistent ways to overcome these cycles for more peace at home
Your Communication: you’ll ease conflicts more effectively, and problem-solve to have a peaceful home with less stress
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus Chaos-to-Clarity Session where we identify the strengths, challenges and opportunities of your current situation.
- Subscription to “Collected Wisdom Tips,” practical and realistic tools you can use right away.
- Unlimited email and voicemail check-ins - convenient, brief communication when you need it.
- Values and Needs Assessment to identify your personal priorities that you need to make life “work” and your values to articulate who you are and what you stand for
- Optional and confidential audio recording of each session
- Resources and Guides for greater effectiveness and productivity
- Detailed follow-up notes of our sessions for accountability
- Two 10-minute Laser Coaching Calls per Month, optional for extra support or encouragement
- One 30-minute tune-up sessions at your convenience within two months of program completion
- Twelve 45-minute coaching sessions within 3 months.
- Targeted, personalized support and guidance from Cheryl Susman, owner and founder of Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching.
- The time and space you to get out of crisis mode, create and maintain a peaceful home with less stress.
Totally. Risk. Free. If after the first session you don’t believe this program is right for you I will refund the remaining money paid less session 1.
WHAT IT IS: Private Make it Stick, Maintain and Stay on Track Program
WHAT YOU GET: ADHD Coaching Chaos-to-Clarity Session, plus twelve 45-minute private ADHD coaching sessions within 6 months, audio recordings of our calls + more! All this for just $1,200 when paid in full (that’s two sessions free!) or just $250/month (VALUE: $3,200)
WHERE: by phone, virtually or at my office
WHY: Because you want a realistic, personalized program to transform yourself to a life that fits
BONUS: One 60-minute ADHD Coaching Chaos-to-Clarity Session to establish where we determine your opportunities going forward ($175 value)
I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to work with me, so my no-risk guarantee is:
- I offer articles and tools on my website, so you can sample my style, philosophies, and approach.
- You get my “Pull the Ripcord Promise” on my programs. Depending on the program, after the first session (or hour), you can “pull the ripcord” and parachute out of our work together with no further obligation. A small administrative fee may apply in some cases.
- I will not accept you as a client unless I am convinced that I can help you and that my service is right for you